Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Blog Candy winner announcement!

Congratulations to our Classic Decor blog hop blog candy winner

Tonilea from Georgia

You won our random drawing for a complete collection of
Classic Decor stamps,Classic Decor sentiments with cling cushion!

Tonilea's comment:
I am still chuckling as I write this! The folks in this blog hop have to have the best sense of humor on the internet! Not only are the stamps and sentiments clever, wonderful and useful, they provide the artist to use any and all of their talents and creativity. Wonderful fun!
thanks
Tonilea

3 comments:

Nina said...

Yay! Congrats Tonelia!!

Anonymous said...

I am so thrilled and excited to be the blog candy winner. I only sign up for blog candy if I really really want to win. Usually, I leave it for those who truly want the items offered. This time I HAD to try! Only one other time I won a blog candy. This is such a treat. I loved all the cards shown during the blog hop and I am just thrilled that I was chosen. Thank you so very very much! And thank you to Nina for your congrats. I appreciate it!
hugs
tonilea

Anonymous said...

HI Tracey. I just wanted to let you know my wonderful stamps have arrived. They are even better than I had expected. Thank you so very very much. I can't wait to get them mounted on the cling and inked up. Thank you, thank you!
hugs
tonilea