Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Van Gogh Contest - updated

We have had a couple of our customers ask a question regarding our Van Gogh Contest and rather than answer them privately we though some of you might also like to hear the answer.

Question:  
I already own the stamps you are offering but would still like to participate in the contest.  I know you sometimes offer a substitution for the blog candy giveaways if we have already purchased the set.  Will we be able to get a substitution if we already own the stamps?

Answer: 
Yes you can!  You can take any other Starving Artistamps or Starving Artistamps DoodleFactory stamp sheet... including our up and coming new release (hint hint)! 

So for those of you who are on the fence about participating because you already own the Oh Baby You're Super stamps fear not, you will still get a prize you'll love! 

Speaking of Van Gogh cards... in my haste to post the contest I inadvertently left off  one of our designers cards!   This card is a fabulous representation of the Van Gogh technique and I can not believe I overlooked it during my original post.  Apologies to Donna Duquette the creator of this beautiful work of art:


No comments: