Thursday, June 12, 2008

I cant contain myself!

I had this new Tropics set from DoodleFactory in my possession for the last 19 hours and I just cant stand it anymore. I HAD to post them, RIGHT NOW...or i'd BURST! When I saw Moki for the first time I nearly fell off my chair. I hear him sing in his raspy voice "are you achin' ... for some bacon.. yup, yup, yup." ok so hes not a wort hog, but for some reason that pudgy fellow singing that song from the lion king came into my head. Irene tells me that all of the characters will, with some creative cutting or masking, fit on the jet ski. Including the pirate parrot... "The pirate is a tighter fit, but he's a fatty anyway and a pirate in a jet ski is just funny" She tells me.
So I share with you the newest collection from DoodleFactory... TROPICS!


Now that you got back on your chair I can tell you some more cool things.. First, this set is already at the plate maker and is going to start shipping in about 7 business days. And if thats not cool enough we will be releasing some sentiments to go along with this set shortly. And as if that not cool enough we also have ANOTHER new set on the table too! Now would be a good time to post a comment and tell Irene how much her stamps mean to you and how she needs to doodle you more images ASAP since you love them so much (She loves hearing how much you like her stamps. Really, she eats it up!) so encourage her you guys!

22 comments:

Rose Ann said...

Bravo, Irene!! I LOVE 'em!!

Bunny B said...

Those are totally cute!! I'd love to see more cute and adorable stamps!!! What a talented artist!! :)

carole (TruCarMa) said...

AAACK! Irene has done it again! Yay!!! I love these -- the jellyfish and Tiki dude are going to haunt me until I have them in my hot little hands! Well done, T. & I., and I'm waiting with bated breath to see what's next from what I will always consider "My Beloved DoodleFactory" (MBDF for short...) : )

Laura said...

Irene! we need more, more, more! *LOL* I love these new stamps, too and can't wait to get them!!

Heidi said...

When Tracey showed me these yesterday, I squealed with joy Irene! Then again I always squeal with new DF stuff! They all rock!

Stefanie said...

Oh my, these are too cute! I love the tipsy penguin and the sandcastle and the dolphin... Can't wait to snatch up this set.

I think a matching sentiment set is a great idea too! I think you guys should do that for all the df sets!

Leigh OBrien said...

LUV IT! And we need it NOW!!! Waaaaa...I can't believe that you're taunting us like this, Tracey.

Keet the DF stamps coming, Irene. The images are just fabulous.

Donna said...

Irene, I don't know how you come up with these, but please don't stop. These are my faves so far...until the next ones, that is!

Chris (catt871) said...

Absolutely adorable Irene!! This set is a must have!!! Keep up the awesome stamps - I'm addicted already!!
Chris

postal orphan said...

too freakin' cute ~ moki and teeko rock! love the new set, love doodle factory!! irene, your stamps are always a hit - they're unique in a world of all-too-often carbon copy stamp images!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Yet another amazing set of stamps!!! I'm already in love with theese new ones. Pleeeease Irene keep them coming - I just cant wait to see what you will do next!!!

Anonymous said...

I've been seeing your fabulous stamps all over blogland and they look so fun! I'm going to have to give these great images a try! :)

Dana said...

Super cute! Those are awesome!

Allison Rankin said...

Super job...one day I will have my pennies saved up to buy them all!

DoodleFactory said...

Yum Yum! I AM eating all these very sweet comments up! Thanks everyone for your encouragement. There are some fun characters on the NEXT set to look forward to and I hope I can hurry up and finish off more kooky friends to release into the rubber world!

Janean Campbell said...

Irene...your new stamps are superb...Love them.

Deborah said...

So darn cute and wonderful! Keep up the doodling! Deb

ChristlMC said...

WOW! Keep 'em coming, Irene!

I just received my first sheet of Doodle Factory stamps (Urban) and I love 'em! I am so impressed with the quality - I have never had such deeply etched stamps before - I'm coming back for more :-)

dawnmercedes said...

Oh! I LOVED Moki! and Can not wait until I get some. Keep on putting them out!

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute!! Totally makes me wish "Survivor" was still on! Jellyfish!! hahahaha
Keep up the great work!

Soguesswhat11 said...

Sorry, my last post didn't include my favorite saying - it's "That's the best booty I've ever seen!" lol I LOVE it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Totally awesome. Wish I had your talent Irene...thanks for sharing all your great ideas with us in our most "wanted things"...STAMPS!!
Keep them coming as we never grow tired of your creations. evette